I can't believe that Christmas is only 11 days from now.
All the planning that I've done, is now, almost done
and preparations that are being worked on are almost finished.
Now, I've got to mail some boxes and hopefully go down to
Las Vegas to deliver some. I'm looking forward to Christmas
Eve with family, food, and entertainment and Christmas Day
when all the families open their gifts and show or call
on the phone. We went to Costco this afternoon and it was
so busy, I couldn't hardly move around, without being in
someone's way. We went to Ace Hardware to pick up a
calendar and then went and ate at Chuckarama. Now we are
home in our warm little home, away from the hustle and
bustle. The weather is changing, windy and cloudy, so
tomorrow who knows what we'll wake up to. Any way,
Christmas is almost here and I'm so thankful for family
and friends and my Savior Jesus Christ. He is the "reason
for the season".
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
-
Aww my handsome Nix! Can't believe he is 4! He's looking so big! Nixon
requested a dinosaur birthday. He's been hanging out with his cousin and
best bud C...
9 years ago

1 comment:
Mom, me and Samantha will be down there for Christmas Eve as well. Maurice and Jonathan will be in SLC for Christmas this year. Hopefully we can come and see you before Christmas if Maurice comes down. He is loving his new (old) car! :)
Post a Comment